Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We are hornby assement

What we are learning: We are learning how Hornby is a community and how everyone's role is important to keep the community.

How I think this work shows my learning: This shows my learning by showing what everyone's role is important to keep the community in balance and what those roles are.

If I did this task again what would I do differently: If I did this again I would have a go at doing it by myself because I think the challenge would be good for me.

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work: I am wondering if Zach and I could have done it differently because the way we did it was seemingly too easy and I would be more fun if it was challenging.



2 comments:

  1. I like your wondering or question because you want a challenge (Even though there was a few glitches with website we were using)

    I think you can improve you What we are learning about. It is too small and it could be longer with more detail on what you were learning about

    What would you do if you did it yourself? Would you make a Brochure or a mini movie I wonder what you would of done on your own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan, I like that you show your understanding of how roles are important to the hornby community. Something similar about our work is that we both did a brochure. If you have done it by yourself do you think you would have done it better than what you did with a partner?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.