Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Discover the world KUPE! Assesment task

What are we learning
We are learning how New Zealand was found and how it's culture came to be.
How I think it shows my learning:
I think my work shows my learning by including what I think what New Zealand and its culture means.

These meet the learning outcome by representing New Zealand as the food one has food that you can find in NZ, the Coat of arms because it representing things that make New Zealand a giant family. And finally, the slideshow represents all the major places around New Zealand.






If I did this Kete task again what would I do Differently:
If I did this again I would choose different tasks because it would challenge me more and it would be more fun.

Something I am Wondering:
I am wondering that if I chose different tasks would it have taken more time and if I chose different people to work with would it have taken more time.


Tasks online:
Canva=Food Brochure
Slideshow=NZ Slideshow
Description=Waitangi Day Description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.