Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Business & Enterprise so far

What are we learning:

I am learning to be a good entrepreneur. 

How am I progressing with my learning:


  • Identifying and managing risks to your business - I identified a risk that our original product wouldn't sell well so I told the group and we changed the product
  • Being Creative - We have been creative by making our chosen product one that no one else would make
  • Solving and preventing problems without adult assistance - We haven't come to any major  problems yet but with the minor one we solved them ourselves
  • Using your resources wisely - We used the resources we were given wisely in the situation we were in
  • Working well with others - My group has worked well with other groups when they were in trouble we helped them get out of it
  • Seeing things that need doing and doing these without being asked - We have had to be reminded a few times of what to do but otherwise, we haven't done too bad
  • Discussing things with your team - We discussed on what we should do for our advert and after that, we did the advert
  • Being fair and responsible - I was fair when I took charge of the manager and then realised no one got a choice so I stood down
  • By planning and using your time well -?

What I/My company have done so far:
My company is making eggheads. The eggheads are fully customisable and make a great decoration. If you get sick of it then you can take off the shell and eat it. We are selling them for $1.50

What we need to do next:
Next, my company needs to focus on creating our product


What you expect on market day:
I expect to sell a good amount of product and we would be lucky to sell our whole product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.