Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

The Revolting Review: 9Bu

L.O: Work together and perform in front of an audience

What Have I learnt? I learnt how to work together with other people to create and perform a musical

How does this work show my learning: It shows my learning by showing that I helped perform the musical

What did I find challenging? I found it challenging remembering the choreography and when to do it

What would I do differently if I did this again? I would give myself a more out there role

What did I enjoy? I enjoyed performing the musical because it was good to see all the hard work go to good use

What am I wondering? I am wondering what it would have been like if we did one of the other musicals instead

What was it like performing on the day? I was a little bit nervous but it was still really fun after 6 weeks of practice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.