Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Athletics 2019

Over the course of the last month, we have been doing athletics. I usually don't enjoy athletics, but the help I've received from Mr Stokes and Mr Hilliard I've found myself getting better, and enjoying athletics. I do still have more things to improve on, but here are some things I have improved on.

Triple Jump: This year we were introduced to triple jump. It is a lot of fun, but a lot of work. However, I have picked up the Hop, skip, jump technique. Mr Hilliard said that I was naturally very good at it.

Discus: I have always been good at discus (sort of), but with the encouragement of My good Comrade Stokes, I have gotten better and I even learned the spin technique

I have had a lot of fun with athletics this, something I thought I never would, but thanks to my teachers I have gotten a lot better. Please give feedback as it helps my learning, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.