Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Health: Term One 2019

In health this term we have done some interesting stuff.

So far we are learning about hauora, wellbeing and how to keep your wellbeing intact.

Spiritual wellbeing is what we are focusing at the moment. The Maori name for this is Taha Wairua and it is about your beliefs. In this topic, we are trying to discover our identity and what shapes it.

One of the tasks was to create a sort of mindmap and put labels on it about what we think makes us who we are, here it is


Another task was to choose 2 values you have and explain why you have

1. Friendship and wisdom

2. Friendship is important to me because it makes me feel a sense of self-worth and it also allows me to help others naturally without them really asking. Wisdom is important to me because it makes me feel smart and important
and I like that

3. A moment in my life when I really lived one of these values is when I got 90% on my science test as
it made me feel really proud of myself

4. If people aren’t respecting my friendship I would probably feel really sad and like my friends don’t like
me

Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment as it helps me learn and it is really good feedback. Also please make them good and relevant comment *cough* Kaiden *cough*.

2 comments:

  1. I am doing a serious comment, this was a fantamastic and I love how that piece of paper took a sssselfie and I respecc our friendship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello kaiden. Unfortunately this was not a very serious comment and I recommend doing one properly

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.