Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Improv in drama

In drama today we did stuff to do with theatre sports. Theatre sports is a thing where you get into groups and do improvisation. It is an interesting idea of something to do but it greatly helps with improv skills. The game we played was a game where we could only speak in three worded sentences, but that evolved into a game where we had to create an object and make a scene based off of that. My scene with Kaiden was making beans on toast for dinner. I liked the game, but another game I would like to play would be Pop-up storybook. Pop-up storybook is when you are given a scene and you must make a book about that place or scene.

I had fun in drama this week and I look forward next week and when we do our musical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.