Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2018

I wonder how could Jurassic World have been saved?

So I got a new game, Jurassic World Evolution
Image result for jurassic world evolution logo

and it is fun. You get to build your own Jurassic World and succeed where the original Jurassic World failed. But that made me wonder, how did the OG Jurassic World fail, and how could it be saved.

The main idea of Jurassic World is they create a new dinosaur called the Indomonius Rex, that is a mix of many different dinosaurs to make the ultimate dino, but it is so intelligent that it creates a plane escape its enclosure and wreck havoc on Isla Nublar. It works and many people die. But why did it break out?

The Indominous Rex is made of many different dinosaurs, including, Tyrannosaurus rex, Giganotosaurus, Spinosaurus and announced at the end of the movie, Velociraptor. These are some of the most vicious dinosaurs to ever roam the planet, all mixed into one. Tha is a recipe for disaster. The best way to stop this from happening is to not have made the I-Rex at all, and stop that from happening is to not have let Masrani in charge as he is the one who asked for the creation of the I-Rex. But the man who oversaw the creation of the dino was Dr Henry Wu. If he had been fired after the events of Jurassic Park the I-Rex would have never been made as any other Scientist would have resisted the large sum of money (maybe) to make the I-Rex and Jurassic World would still be open

Image result for t rex jurassic world

So that is my post about how Jurassic World could have been saved. I hope you enjoyed and I really want to watch the second movie so like and subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.