Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

I wonder how much did it cost to build Yas Island

Yas Island in Abu Dhabi is a man-made island that was built in 2006 and onwards (as it is forever growing). It is an island that has initial means of leisure and comfort/relaxation. It is home to the 235,000 square metre mall, Yas Mall, the theme park with the worlds fastest roller coaster, Ferrari world and the most expensive race track in the world, Yas Marina Circuit. The island currently 25 square kilometres.

I looked around for a while and finally came to the decision that  I was stupid because I didn't realise that it is still being built so the total cost isn't officially released. But I estimated that with the costs of all the buildings and things it would be over $20 Billion.

Thank you for reading my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Holy cow $20 Billion, look how much that is in numbers, 1,000,000,000

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.