Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

I wonder who was the cause of the 2018 Canadian Grand Prix Lap 1 crash

So the Canadian Grand Prix was recently on and the only kiwi in it crashed on the first lap. Brendon Hartley was trying to go around the outside of home driver Lance Stroll. It is said Stroll had oversteer and nearly turned into the wall (not really though) and had to turn away as Hartley was on his outside. The result was this.
Image result for Stroll hartley crash

Race control said the accident was no one's fault and to let it be. Claire Williams, Deputy of Williams F1 which is the team that Stroll belongs to, said it was Hartley's fault. But many are opposing.

Now comes to me, I have come to solve it. I will study all angles of the crash and solve who's fault it was.

So it was decided and proven by Stroll himself he had understeer












As you can see Stroll was turning left on a right turn, meaning he was trying not to turn in to the wall












In this photo, you can see that Stroll in the white car is sideways, further proof he had oversteer











At the point of impact, Hartley was still trying to turn away from the wall. This suggests that this
Image result for Stroll hartley crash
Was Stroll's fault.

Like my dad always says, the day you don't look for a gap to get past is the day you don't belong in the car.

And that concludes my curiosity topic, that the lap one crash in Canada was Lance Stroll's fault rather than Brendon Hartleys. So you were wrong Claire Williams, it wasn't Hartley's fault. And I really hope that Hartley does better in France.

Here is the link to the GP highlights:2018 Heineken Canadian Grand Prix Highlights

Thank you for reading and please comment and Kaiden please use my real name instead of Logan Vanilla/Paul

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it was Lance Stroll's fault and since I read the whole thing this time, I find this a bit more interesting thanks logan Havrilla :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thank you Kaiden for finally reading my entire blog post and I hope you will do so again inthe future

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.